(Current version of Terms and Conditions is applicable with effect from March 1,
Welcome to Doc Aid - Your Online Doctor. This agreement is developed for binding the membership of the
site users and it's legal terms. Doc Aid is an online platform that allows patients to book online
appointment with the doctors of different departments. Doc Aid also allows doctors to provide a
prescription to the patients online and it helps in eliminating the gap between the doctors and
patients. Doctors registered on this website can handle online appointments anytime, anywhere.
To use the Doc Aid Service you must register as a member on the Website/mobile applications
("Site"). The agreement is made in the form of an electronic contract that establishes the terms
which bind legally and one must accept the Site use and become its member. You agree to submit
your personally identifiable information by using the Service which can be used for collecting,
processing, displaying and use the service for providing the Service.
If you want to discontinue our services, you need to withdraw this consent and delete your
account from Doc Aid.
- Doc Aid is not responsible for any personal information shared by you intentionally or
- By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, consent, authority
and legal capacity to post the personal information of the member for whom Doc Aid is being
- This agreement applies to you whether you are a healthcare provider, medical practitioner
including authorized associates.
- This agreement also applies to you whether you are a patient or his/her
affiliates/representatives and searching for a practitioner or medical health care (Doctor)
through the Doc Aid.
- In addition to this, this agreement also applies to the other users of the website as well.
Moreover, this agreement also applies to the services made available by DocAid on the website and
mobile apps to the users including the following:
- For other users: Facility of creating and maintaining personal health portal, search for
doctors or practitioners by name, department, clinic name, degrees, ailment, any keyword,
country, state, the city made available by DocAid, to make appointments with doctors, engage
with the doctors and share their data.
- The services associated with the DocAid may change from time to time at the sole discretion
of Doc Aid, and the Agreement will remain to be associated with the visit or the use of the
website for availing the services and the information provided by the patients or users on
the website at any given point of time.
- Moreover, this agreement also defines the terms as well as conditions
under which you are allowed to use the DocAid website and mobile apps and specify the manner
in which we shall treat your account information if you are a registered member.
Conditions of use
You must be 18 years or older for registering with Doc Aid, use the services of the website and
mobile apps. By using, visiting, and registering the website and mobile apps or accepting this
agreement, you warrant and represent to DocAid that you are 18 years of age or older and abide &
agree by this agreement.
The terms in this clause apply to the Users/Patients of the website and mobile apps only.
Data privacy and patient account
The personal information or the sensitive personal data/information of the patients is
- The DocAid, its services may gather information related to the devices through which
the website and mobile app is accessed by the users. The collected information might
be used for enhancing the services of the DocAid and for building new services.
- The DocAid website might have access to the personal phone number, email of the
registered users for communication purpose for providing better service and
obtaining user feedback in relation to the services.
- DocAd shall not be responsible for any authenticity of the personal information of
the users in any manner.
- The user is responsible to maintain the confidentiality of the access information of
the account such as a password. Along with this, the user can notify the DocAid
immediately for any suspected unauthorized use of the account password or username.
- If the user-provided information is fake, untrue, or incomplete then DocAid has the
reasonable grounds to suspect that such type of information is incomplete or untrue
for discontinuing the services to the user at its sole discretion.
Disseminating information and listing content:
- DocAid collects and displays information related to the doctors’ profile on the
website and mobile apps such as qualification, specialization, visiting hours,
location, fees, etc. DocAid takes into account the reasonable efforts for ensuring
that such information is updated within regular intervals of time.
- DocAid does not guarantee the completeness or the accuracy of any content or
information provided by the patients or users on the website and apps.
- DocAid may be linked to the websites of third parties, business partners, and
affiliates and Doc Aid is also not liable for content, reliability and validity,
made through this website.
- We also assume no responsibility and shall not be solely responsible for any damage
to the viruses, that might infect the equipment of the users on account of the
user's access to the website browsing or downloading any material, such as image,
video, audio, image from the website.
Interaction with the doctors and appointment booking
- DocAid allows doctors to confirm the appointment booked by the patients and DocAid
has no liability in case any appointment is confirmed but later cancelled by the
- DocAid is not responsible and not involved in providing any medical or healthcare
advice and is also not responsible for any outcome generated between the patient and
the doctors after their interaction.
- Doctors, Patients, Users and third parties also agree and warrant hereby to keep Doc
Lam Aid, its affiliates,
sister concerns free from any legal dispute and damage on any outcome generated
between the patient and the doctors
after/ before their interaction.
Appointment booking without online payment using Pay Direct appointment facility is
available only with some doctors
who have subscription on Doc Aid, not with all doctors.
Appointment booking with Online payment facility is available with all doctors
listed on the Doc Aid portal and
Patients who make online payment to book appointment may need to provide their
bank account details while making
online payment on the portal of service provider/agency/bank etc, and thereafter Doc
Aid and Lam Aid Ltd do not assume
any liability and shall never be liable for any indirect or direct cost, expenses or
loss suffered by users due to the
use of third party service. This is because the third party selected by the patient
for payment is an independent party
and we have no control or access over any information or details mentioned/inserted
by the users while making or
attempting to make any payment.
Doc Aid and Lam Aid Ltd do not assume any liability and shall never be liable
for any indirect or direct cost,
expenses or loss suffered by patients in case of wrong information provided by
him/her on Docaid portal and apps to
receive the refunded amount.
- DocAid allows users to stay in connection with doctors by posting queries related to
their health or health progress. DocAid also allows the doctors to monitor and
respond to such queries in a secure manner using the provided portal.
- DocAid also allows the users to post their queries only to the doctors with whom
booked appointments and all the queries will be private which means that the queries
be sent to the intended doctor only with whom the user/patient is currently engaged.
Doctors can upgrade or downgrade their subscription packages on Doc Aid. While going for a new
package their balance
from the previous subscription fee, if any, will be deemed to have been consumed and will not
get adjusted in new
subscription. Their new subscription will start from the date of payment for new package.
Patients or users can purchase any subscription package any time and their subscription will be
added to the previous
subscription. Their new subscription limit will be set to previous balance subscription period +
new subscription period
You are responsible to maintain the login credentials’ confidentiality that has been designated
during the registration process. You agree to notify us immediately regarding any unauthorized
or disclosure use of your account or any other data security breach and make sure that you log
out from your account after the session ends.
Being a doctor you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All the information collected from the users of the DocAid website and mobile apps is
considered for the purpose to facilitate interaction with the patients.
- DocAid is also not responsible for the ranking of the doctors on any external search engines
- DocAid shall not be liable if any inaccurate, inactive or non-existent profile of doctors is
added to the website. We reserve the right of moderating the suggestions made by the
Practitioners through feedback and right to removing any inappropriate, abusive or
promotional content added on the website.
Monthly Earnings/Commission and wallet:
- Doctor’s monthly earning will depend upon appointments booked by patients with that
and there will be no fixed
salary provided by Doc Aid.
- The OPD fee charged to patients is entered by the doctors themselves. This fee is
chargeable to the patients when
they book appointment by paying online.
- Eighty percent of paid OPD fee goes to doctor’s wallet and 20% goes to Doc Aid Admin
form of service fee and
transaction processing fee cut by payment gateway from patient’s transaction
The wallet amount of the Doctor will be withdrawn to the bank account or PayPal
whichever is provided by the
Doctor through his/her dashboard.
The wallet amount in the doctor’s account will be credited immediately after
booking but will be
transferred to his/her bank account once every month in general or on doctor’s
earning minimum prescribed
balance in the wallet.
The fund withdrawal requests from a doctor’s available balance need to be submitted
7th day of every month if
doctor is eligible for withdrawal and the withdrawal will be processed within the
for valid payments which
shall be processed on doctor's wallet having minimum balance of USD 50 for PayPal
transfer and USD 150 for
direct transfer to his/her bank account.
In addition to this, processing fee of 2-5% shall be levied on total withdrawn
depending on the transfer
type (bank account or paypal account).
Doc Aid and Lam Aid Ltd. does not assume any liability and shall never be liable for
indirect or direct cost,
expenses or loss suffered by the doctor if he enters wrong bank account details or
account details to receive his
Appointment Cancellation Fee:
If doctor cancels the appointment 10% of cancellation fee shall be deducted from his
available balance and full
amount will be refunded to patient.
Subscription Fee and Terms:
Doctors may purchase a package if they want to enable their patients to pay them
and not necessarily through
Doc aid portal online payment.
Doctors will get maximum “Pay Direct” type patients as per mentioned under doctor
Packages on their profile
Pay Direct appointment facility is available only to the doctors who have paid
subscription on Doc Aid.
Unlimited appointments by patients through online payment via Doc Aid are free for
Doctors need to make payment through online payment methods like PayPal or by
bank account details after
selection paid subscription packages. For any payment method opted by the doctor
on Doc Aid platform for
making payment on the portal of the service provider/agency/party and thereafter by
the banking details on that
portal, Doc Aid and Lamaid Ltd do not assume any liability and shall never be liable
indirect or direct cost,
expenses or loss suffered by the doctor. This is because the third party selected by
doctor for payment is an
independent party and we have no control or access over any information or details
mentioned/inserted by the doctor
while making or attempting to make any payment.
Rights and Obligations Associated with content
- DocAid hereby informs patients or users that they are not permitted to display, host,
modify, upload, update, transmit, publish or share any information that:
- Violates any law for the time being in force and harms anyone in any way;
- Infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, or any other propriety rights;
- Impersonate other person and misleads or deceives the addresses regarding the origin of such
communication messages which is grossly menacing or offensive;
- Threatens the integrity, unity, security, defense or sovereignty of any country, friendly
relations with the other states.
- Contains any malicious computer code or software virus, files, or programs for interrupting,
limiting or destroying the functionality of any computer resource;
Users/patients are also prohibited from:
- Transmitting any information including hyperlinks, job posts, messages on or through the
website and mobile apps that is competitive or disruptive to the services’ provision by
- Attempting to violate the security or integrity of the DocAid or its content.
- Rights and Obligations Associated with content
DocAid also reserves the right to terminate or suspend the access of the users to the website. We
also reserve the right to exercise any other remedy available under law in cases where a third
party reports the violation of any of its right as a result of the use of services of DocAid. We
believe in its sole discretion that the actions of the users might cause legal liability for
Terms of service-facility of online appointment booking
- Partners: The esteemed partners of the DocAid are doctors, clinic managers, or other
healthcare/medical practitioners who are listed and have a profile on the website and mobile
apps by complying with the terms of DocAid.
- Appointment Booking facility: Appointment booking facility is offered by DocAid to the
patients for online booking with our partners.
- Objectives of facilitating online appointment booking: To reduce the visit time to the
doctor’s office, and maximize the time for providing healthcare treatment to the patient.
Refund policy for Doctors and Patients
If patient cancel appointment with the doctor on frequent basis or after getting advice from
the doctor, then doctor
has right to refuse a refund requested by the patient.
If doctor cancels the appointment himself, then patient will get full refund of the paid OPD
If patient cancels the appointment himself, then 20% of cancellation fee Plus 2-5%
processing fee of the total
paid amount depending on the transfer type will be deducted and rest will be refunded to
In addition to this, our refund policy is applicable to the patients who cancel their
appointment at least 2 hours
prior to their appointment only.
You have read all these terms or use and you agree to all the above-mentioned provisions. For any query,
contact the admin of DocAid.